What is the website advocate member audit standard?
1. The website itself and advertisements cannot contain any content that violates the laws of the state.
2. The website itself and advertisements should not contain malicious codes and viruses, and cannot contain unhealthy contents such as adults, sex, color, obscenity, gambling, violence, reactivity and so on.
3. You must have your own international top-level domain name or national top-level domain name (e.g. http://www.abc.com). In principle, you should not use the second-level domain name or free domain name website.
4. All websites with BBS or no actual content or page layout should not be approved.
5. No more than one popup window of each webpage, no more than one of the above requirements should be set to the front page or to add a collection and other similar dialog box.
If the website violates or no longer meets any of the above criteria after the review, the alliance reserves the right to terminate the partnership.