Under what circumstances will the advertising fee be refused?
1. The website itself and advertisements violate national laws or contain malicious codes and viruses, and contain unhealthy contents including adults, sex, pornography, obscenity, gambling, violence, reactionary and so on.
2. The advertising page is not owned by members.
3, involved in a dispute over intellectual property website (such as illegal MP3, pirated software, website, hacking sites, software serial number on the site, site registration, registration code, or a link to the web site).
4. Link, discuss or provide content that affects network order, such as email bomb, computer virus, etc.
5. Once we find out about the cheating account, we will refuse to pay the full commission of the week and lock the account.
6. The website where the same person has been found to register multiple accounts.
7. Use non-html means, JAVASRIPT Windows, hidden FRAME, CGI automatic generation, webpage REFRESH/AUTOLOAD and other means to deduct the advertising code.
8. It shall not be allowed by the member himself or the instructions, implying that the third party clicks the advertisement to obtain the illegal advertising fee.